AND.....Maxson is 4 MONTHS OLD TODAY! wow. he's growing so fast! At his doctors appointment today he measured in the 95th percentile for height and the 90th percentile for weight! he's going to be TALL! and he had to have his shots today, which is always so sad. But he was SO BRAVE. I was a proud mama. Not nearly as bad as his 2 month vaccines!
8/30/10
best thing ever...
just discovered diapers.com....they literally have EVERYTHING! plus free next day shipping! I just ordered a ton of diapers and his high chair from there and they give you 15% off your first order. Very excited to get his high chair! We'll keep you updated on how he likes it :)

AND.....Maxson is 4 MONTHS OLD TODAY! wow. he's growing so fast! At his doctors appointment today he measured in the 95th percentile for height and the 90th percentile for weight! he's going to be TALL! and he had to have his shots today, which is always so sad. But he was SO BRAVE. I was a proud mama. Not nearly as bad as his 2 month vaccines!
AND.....Maxson is 4 MONTHS OLD TODAY! wow. he's growing so fast! At his doctors appointment today he measured in the 95th percentile for height and the 90th percentile for weight! he's going to be TALL! and he had to have his shots today, which is always so sad. But he was SO BRAVE. I was a proud mama. Not nearly as bad as his 2 month vaccines!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment