10/19/10

Pumpkin Carving!

We had a little party last night to carve pumpkins! It was so much fun. There were 4 couples all carving in our kitchen/dining room so it was pretty chaotic, but fun! I made carmel apples with macadamia nuts (they were so yummy and cute, I wish I would've taken pictures...) and homemade apple cider which was delish! We all just had a great time hanging out and looking at each other's creations! So thanks, Andrew, Leslie, Thomas, Kara {and Isaac}, Tyler, and Jenica! We had a blast!


This one is my pumpkin, with our cute trick or treat sign. I wanted a happy jack-o-lantern and I think I succeeded! :)

These are mine, matt's, and andrew's pumpkins!
Happy Halloween! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my CUTEness! Love your happy jack-o-lantern (I like cute ones better than scary ones!) and your adorable sign. Did you make that, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun, thanks for inviting us! Your apple cider was soooo good. I've made it twice since :)

    ReplyDelete