So today I decided I wanted to do a fun (but easy!) project. I went to TJ MAXX and got some cute frames that were the complete wrong color for my taste. I got a can of shiny white spray paint (I think glossy white frames are super cute right now) and went to town! here's a couple of before and after pics :)


The frames were an "antique silver" finish (read: gold) and that's just not really my personal style. But I love the detail on them!


After.


After-After, with our cute pics in them!
Total for this project: $14.00!! :)
CUTE! Love them!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute Kayla! I want you to help me do my big mirror in my house, I'm scared I'll ruin it if I try it by myself haha you seem like your an expert at this kind of thing!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. So happy to have found it!
ReplyDelete