So I've had about as much motivation to blog since getting home from vacation as folding all the laundry I had to do after we got home. But, although I haven't had a chance to go through all of our vacation pictures, I am going to show you pictures of Maxson at his first birthday party! We had a great time with close friends and our Utah family celebrating the little guy turning one! and Maxson LOVED his party. He had his little friends Burklee and Benson there to play with and a bunch of his aunts and uncles to love on him! Thank you all for coming and celebrating with us, it meant the world.





can you tell he enjoyed his cake? :)

He was stoked about his new car. He rides it all day long now! :)
He had a great 1st birthday, I can't believe he's already ONE! Time goes by way too fast.
Kayla
Thanks for inviting us! We need to play more often!
ReplyDelete