2/1/12

Azalea's Photoshoot


how beautiful is my daughter?!


my girly-girl :)


showing off her gorgeous locks :)

haha she doesn't like her arms swaddled.


my favorite.

My great friend Merrick is seriously the most talented person I know. She's an amazing painter, seamstress, creative thinker, and she is a budding photographer. So when she asked if she could take pictures of Azalea for her portfolio, I OF COURSE jumped on the opportunity. And boy did she absolutely exceed my wildest expectations. The pictures turned out so adorable! I'm so thankful for a friend like Merrick--we have boys that are the same age and BFF's, we can chat about everything for hours at a time, and the best part is we are both stay-at-home moms who live about 2 seconds away from each other so we get to hang out all the time! Friends like her don't come around very often, so I'm gonna keep her :) Love you Merrick!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Kayla. You are so, so nice. I'm so glad you're happy with them!

    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azalea is absolutely gorgeous! My favorite is the last one with those big beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete