3/27/12

Fashionista





Headband: Made by me
Dress: Peanut
Jeggings: Target
Boots: Gift from Lyla

Yeah, she's a fashionista already. 

7 comments:

  1. Yeah Lyla made the blog! Azalea is goregous! Just like her mommy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks BreAnne! And thanks, Lyla for the cute boots! Big brother Maxson wants her to wear them every. single. day. :)

      Delete
  2. So darling. Does that outfit come in my size?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cute outfit! She is a beauty!! Before I got to the end, I was thinking "okay now tell us where you got each piece!" Haha =) I hope my baby girl has that much hair! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, you'll have to come to my funeral cuz I really did just die from the cuteness.
    Seriously though...they don't make 'em any cuter then that!!
    Love the headband!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding me?! She is SO stink in' CUTE!! :)

    ReplyDelete