6/28/12
Sound off: opinions needed!
I've been thinking lately of when the appropriate time to pierce Azaleas ears will be. I had mine done as a toddler, I've known some people to pierce little girls' ears as babies, and others who waited until teen years or somewhere in between. Tell me, when is the best time to do it? I really want all opinions here. I know it will hurt her, but it's gonna hurt any time she gets it done. Plus, if I do it while she's a baby, I don't have to rely on her to keep them clean. I'm leaning towards doing it sooner than later but the thought of holding her down is holding me back. I need advice! What are your opinions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you prayed about it? I didn't get mine done until I was 12. That was my moms rule, I am glad that I waited because then I could take care of them, and I appreciated them more. I also know people that wait until their daughter is old enough to ask for them, because she might not want them until she is older. She is your baby and it is your decision. I would pray about it and then once you are firm in your decision don't let other people talk you out of it. People really do have strong opinions about this one way or another. Ask your mom also why she pierced your ears so early. That might help with your decision. I haven't pierced my daughters ears because I didn't want her to pull at them and make it get infected or pull the earrings out and hurt her even more. So good luck with your decision!
ReplyDeleteOh do it!! So cutie cute I think. She already is a stylin' little pumpkin. I think it would be so adorbs... :D
ReplyDelete