*He loves to tell really intense stories where he uses his whole body and every hand motion he can think of to portray how exciting it was. {for example, matt took him to get the car washed today--his favorite activity ever--and all day I've been listening to "and car get WASHED! and DADA! and WASH THE CARS! All clean! Vroom Vroom cars get CLEAN! "}
* I can't help but giggle at how he says things in a really deep voice sometimes. When he says "hi momma", he says it as deep as he can trying to make me laugh. It's hysterical.
*He also loves to climb up on our entertainment unit and sing songs and dance as if it's a stage....I wonder who he got that from? Ha!
*He's getting really good at the alphabet--thank you foamy bath letters!--and loves to point out all the letters he knows wherever we go.
* I can't help but giggle at how he says things in a really deep voice sometimes. When he says "hi momma", he says it as deep as he can trying to make me laugh. It's hysterical.
*He also loves to climb up on our entertainment unit and sing songs and dance as if it's a stage....I wonder who he got that from? Ha!
*He's getting really good at the alphabet--thank you foamy bath letters!--and loves to point out all the letters he knows wherever we go.
Maxson likes:
Play-dough
To try and hold all of his cars at once
{not an easy feat as cars are his favorite toy and he has about 30 of them}
To line everything up
Any and all fruit
Taking pictures:
{"Mama, picture!" (makes this face)}
Music {his favorite song is Moves Like Jagger}
To dance..the kid has serious moves!
To perform
To sing
{especially "twinkle twinkle little star" and "skinnymarinkadinkadink"}
To make Azalea laugh
Swimming and/or anything to do with water.
To establish ownership of objects
{he goes around the house saying "Maxson's bed. Sisters shoes. Daddy's soap. etc}
Books books books.
Nursery at church!
Rough housing with Daddy
Cuddling with Mama
Giving kisses and being held
Maxson doesn't like:
To be told what to do. He much prefers things to be his own idea.
When Zellie plays with his cars.
To eat. Still.
Things to be out of place. He will put stuff back exactly as he found it.
To get out of the pool. Tantrum city.
Zellie nursing. He gets really jealous and says heartbreaking things like "I want you mama!" or "I miss you mama!"
Okay, now after that big update, heres some cute pictures of my handsome boy!
{"ah ha-ha pictures funny!"}
He always covers his mouth like this when he laughs. Like I said, Ham City over here.
Isn't he so handsome? right after a new hair cut.
Just had to sneak this one in of Azalea. She's just so adorable I just have to squeeze her and pinch her chubs all day long :)
No comments:
Post a Comment