10/10/09

AHHHH I'm so excited to be outta here!

Ok people, this is it! the LAST day of selling for Matt. I'm so proud of my husband for his hard work...it really is a hard job that he does, and to do it for 6 months straight?! Wow. I'm so thankful for him. So, being that this is the last day of selling guess what that means? We're OUTTA HERE! The rest of this weekend and the beginning of this week will be full of packing and closing down the office, then driving home to Utah! I'm so ready to be out of Texas. It's hard to be out here, with no friends or family (during the day, of course I have my family at night when matty gets home), and I really just crave normalcy. Although, when we get back, it won't be completely normal yet. Our home isn't finished being built yet, so we're staying with Matt's family for about 10 days, and then going to Europe for our honeymoon for 2 weeks. So the normal life we both want isn't coming until we get back from our trip--November 8th. NOT COMPLAINING! I'm so excited and thankful that we get to take this trip and that we have a home being built for us. It's just hard being a nomad lol. Anyways, wish me luck! Packing up the whole apartment and office over the next few days... SO HAPPY TO BE OUT OF TEXAS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment