
Ok, it has been FOREVER since I've blogged. I had a bad experience with it last year, but I'm thinking I'm ready to go at it again. POSITIVE THINKING! :) There are so many things to say, I don't even know where to start. Matt and I got married on August 5th of this year, and it was honestly the best day of our lives. Everyone says "oh the first six months is the hardest, you have to adjust to each other.." but there was no adjusting. It was just such a natural transition that we found ourselves saying "what the heck took us so long?!" :) BUT we did it. October 13th marks the 2 year anniversary of when we started dating. I can't believe it's been that long! The other day, a movie was on normal TV (I think TBS or something...) and I vividly remember seeing that in the theater with MATT! It sort of freaked me out. haha. Time seriously flies! SO, on top of getting married, we found out a couple of weeks after the wedding that we wasted no time making our family of 2 a family of 3!! Yep, that's right, honeymoon baby on the way. Have I mentioned how incredibly BLISSFUL I am with my life right now? I'm just on cloud nine. So I'm currently 10 1/2 weeks along, and it's still surreal that there is actually a LIFE in there. I can't wait to meet our precious little one! We're currently in Dallas right now, finishing up Matt's summer sales job. I can't wait to go back home to Utah to be back with all of our friends, and to move into our house! Last week I flew to Seattle to visit family, then to Utah to pick out EVERYTHING for our new house. I'm talking everything. The carpet, the paint, the stucco, the rock, the garage door, the lights, the door knobs, the appliances etc etc etc. It was EXHAUSTING! But I can't wait to see it all together! And luckily, we don't need to wait that much longer. The house will be done the end of this month. Exciting things coming up: 1. leaving Dallas on the 13th 2. my first doctors appointment on the 16th, where we get to see little one growing in my belly :) 3. our honeymoon! or, as Kelci so dearly pointed out, our first family vacation. haha. 4. moving into our first house together in Provo 5. our Seattle wedding and reception Ok, sorry this post is so LONG! haha. I just wanted to be totally updated to this point. Life is good!
You do have a lot of exciting events coming up! and your first family vacation, I just know Pat is going to love it! (that is what I'm calling your baby until we know for sure...it's gender neutral) :)
ReplyDelete