6/15/10

CRANKY MC-CRANKSTERS!

blahhh just when you think you have the most perfect, angelic baby in the world...he cries all day (when he's not being held or is sleeping). He's usually the happiest, smiliest little boy I've ever been around, but he had a rough day today. It all started this morning when I was taking a shower...all of a sudden I hear SCREAMING from the living room. My son NEVER screams. I yelled out to Matt "WHAT HAPPENED?!" and Matt was like "he's just laying on the couch, sleeping! I think he had a nightmare". Here I was thinking Matt dropped him! It was an omen. I think he had an upset tummy? Cause about 7-ish, after sleeping lots and making lots of dirty diapers, suddenly he awoke with a smile! thank goodness...
It's days like this that make me grow as a mommy, to be able to figure out what my child needs to be soothed and to be patient throughout the whole process. Those of you that know me very well know that patience is not my forte. I work on it every day, and I think after today (without a melt down from ME in all the Maxson meltdowns) I'm realizing that motherhood pretty much makes you instantly patient for your baby. I just love him so much, and will do whatever it takes to make that happen. I love my little boy! I hope tomorrow is a better day for him...so that I can see more of THESE FACES:

2 comments:

  1. Awe you're such a great mommy. I love you Kayla. And he is so so so cute! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jackie!! I'm coming home in a month and we need to get together...we've been saying that we will when i'm home for TOO LONG! lets just DO IT ALREADY! :) and then you can meet him :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete