8/5/10

ONE YEAR DOWN, INFINITY TO GO!

Today is our 1 Year Anniversary! A year ago today, we were married for all eternity and we couldn't be happier. If what they say is true, and the first year of marriage is the hardest, Matt and I have the rest of our marriage made in the shade. We never fight, bicker, or even really get mad at each other. We are soul mates, the perfect fit, and still so in love and twitterpated. I'm so excited to have the first year under our belt, and to already have an amazing child together. Life couldn't be better!! Happy Anniversary to us!!



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's only been a year! It seems like so much longer! lol well it's probably because you dated for so long? Happy Anniversary you two! I'm so happy you're happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps I don't know why this is saying "Jake," I'll have to fix that, it's Kelci!

    ReplyDelete