
We had so much fun celebrating halloween! We went to a party hosted by Ty and Jenica {thanks guys!} and we went as count and countess dracula and a little baby vampire bat! There was a halloween-themed relay race which was way fun {and which our team won, thank you very much :) } and we also won SCARIEST costumes. Maxson looked so cute in his little bat outfit, and he did great at the party... even though he was the only baby there. Not even a peep out of him!
We are also now officially on the countdown until we get NIMBUS! We go to california to get him in 2 weeks!! hooray!! In the next couple weeks, I'm going to get some reading material on how to train a puppy, and also some cute supplies we'll need to welcome him to our home! man-o-man I'm so excited!! :) :) :)
I'm so glad you guys came, you guys looked great! And Maxson was to die for in his little bat costume :)
ReplyDeleteMaxson really is the most handsome little boy! I love your costumes. =]
ReplyDelete