11/4/10
Maxson's "thing"...
I think all babies have a thing. When Matt was little, he twirled his mom's hair {a habit which HASN'T died...}. My little sister Molly liked to rub the soft part of a diaper with her pointer finger and thumb until the diaper would fall apart. Maxson's thing is scratching. He LOVES to scratch different textures. When in the car, he scratches the fabric on his car seat. If I'm using the seat belt to hold down the car seat instead of the base, he scratches the seat belt. When he's nursing, he scratches my arm. He scratches his toys. His blanket. His own head. HE LOVES TO SCRATCH. Because of this, I constantly have to trim his fingernails! Other wise, he has huge scratches on his face. I get huge scratches on MY face. I'm telling you, the kid loves to scratch. It's so funny! I wonder if he'll keep it up?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cuuuute. Brady loves having his blanket against his face.. sometimes completely covering it. He loves to lean on my face, cheek to cheek, while I hold him and he goes "mmmmm" in a soft, low hum. :) My favorite.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I want to meet this little guy of yours still. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that he scratches my face and tries to kiss me at the same time when I hold him! I love that handsome little guy!
ReplyDelete