1. What is your ALL time favorite song and why? None of this "well I like everything". If you had to pick one, which would it be?
My all time favorite song, which I sing at the top of my lungs every time it plays, is Fallin' by Alicia Keys. I love it! Her voice is just amazing and it is SO FUN to sing along to :)
2. What was the most memorable part of your wedding day and or first date if you aren't married yet. ;)
The most memorable part of my wedding day was the thirty minute drive from downtown Salt lake up to Park City. Matt and I were married, the reception was done, and it was just us--holding hands, crying a little bit, talking about how wonderful and perfect the day went, giddy in anticipation for the night that lay ahead of us. It truly was one of the most beautiful 30 minutes of my life.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Aw crap, I hate this question. If you would have asked me this 5 years ago, I would've told you I wanted to be a high-powered CEO kicking butt and taking names in the corporate world. HOWEVER, my life {and my goals and aspirations} have changed drastically in the last five years, and now I'm just focusing on being the best mommy in the world {or at least trying my hardest! wink*} and being the best wife I can be. I think maybe, somewhere in the future when my kids are all in school, I would like to own a business. Maybe a boutique? A salon?
4. Why do you blog?
I started blogging because I live so far away from family and I wanted to keep them updated on our goings-on. Now, as I've done it more and more, I use it as a journal of sorts so that I can remember what was happening in our lives.
5. What is your favorite attribute about yourself and why?
I think my best quality is that I'm very forgiving. Matt and I hardly ever fight, but if we do, I'm over it in like 5 minutes. I don't like being in confrontation with anyone, so I'm also usually always the first to say "I'm sorry." This really helps have good relationships with people. And will hopefully help me be an even better mom because there's no way I'll stay mad at them!
6. What's on your Christmas list this year?
I'm getting a puppy {a little early} so that's my main present. BUT, if I have to say something that I'm really wanting right now, it's a food processor. I really want to be able to just put veggies and fruit in and have them come out all chopped perfectly. That's my least favorite part about cooking...I am NOT good at chopping to make things look uniform. {and if you know me at all, you know that I love it when things look pretty. :) }
7. What is your "signature drink"? It could be homemade, your daily Starbucks drink, or what you always order when you go out. If it is homemade, will you include the recipe? :)
well, before I had the baby, I was a huge juice drinker. But, juice has so much sugar in it! Now I mostly drink water {because when you're nursing, I swear your thirst is never quenched}. HOWEVER, if I am out to dinner with the hubs or out to lunch with friends, I like my diet coke :)
Okay, that was fun! Harder than I was expecting though!
I TAG {drumroll please}....
Breeana Shill!
Kelci Argyle!
Kara Shaffer!
Layla Overman!
Jen Arthur!
Have fun ladies! :) And have a good weekend, everyone!
Thanks for reading my blog. haha I'm excited for you to get your puppy! I want one!
ReplyDeleteHaha I can't believe you tagged me!!! I blog like once every 6 months! (But I read everyone else's all the time lol) I will still do it though. Looks fun! :)
ReplyDelete