1. We're painting our bathroom. It doesn't have any windows and was painted a dark beige (even the ceiling!) and looked like a cave. So I picked a light, yet bright, shade of yellow to paint the walls, and a bright white for the ceiling and now it looks so much bigger and brighter! Pictures to come...we're still not finished. Even after about 10 hours of work! Bathrooms suck to paint, and so do ceilings!
2. Maxson got his 2nd tooth today! Thats 2 teeth in 2 weeks! {as a result of this teething, I've been very sleep deprived :/ }
3. We can't WAIT for our puppy! We get to go pick him up November 15th from California. We've named him Nimbus {because he looks like a cloud :) }Nimbus will be here soon, yippee!!!
4. I'm getting a new car! A nice, stylish, mom SUV. :) Speaking of which, if anyone knows of someone who is in the market for a 2008 Altima, let us know! We're selling it for a good price! :)
5. I'm {most likely} going home in the next couple of weeks. I miss my family. And they miss Maxson.
6. Maxson is sitting on my lap as I type this and he's chasing my fingers as they dash along the keyboard. It's a fun game! :)
The middle one is Nimbus. He's only a month old right now...
.
How cute! I bet you're so happy. And congrats on the new mom SUV....so many things to be excited for! =]
ReplyDelete