After that fun adventure, Maxson is going to turn the big O-N-E!!! I honestly can't even believe it's almost been a year since I gave birth to the sweetest, most kind-spirited and adorable little boy there ever, ever was. I'm going to throw him a big party, complete with his own little cake! Maxson doesn't watch cartoons or T.V. so he doesn't have a "favorite" character. However, he loves bath time...mostly because he has these little sea creature squirties that he loves to play with. What do you all think about an UNDER THE SEA theme?? I think it would be super cute.
BUT the #1 thing I'm excited for is our big vacation we are planning!!!!! We are going on a cruise, leaving from New Orleans and going to Belize, Roatan (honduras), and Cozumel (mexico). We are so looking forward to it. And of course, Maxson is going with us! I can just see it now, a little sun hat on him, building sand castles and letting the waves crash over our toes. Plus, we got a super good deal on the trip--you should check out cruisecheap.com--which is a big plus! The nice thing about cruises, too, is that they are all-inclusive. I'm so excited for the delicious food and gorgeous pools! I haven't been to a beach in forever. Anyways, with our trip officially less than 2 months away, I'm starting to think about swim suits...and how my body will look in one. There hasn't been a "swimsuit" season since I had Maxson...and my body is definitely a lot different than it was before I got pregnant. I'm starting to wonder, how will my confidence be? I want to lose at least 5 more pounds before then. Think I can do it?? I sure hope so.
I've been browsing suits online...and i LOVE this one. Too bad it's way too expensive! What do you think?
Hope you all are doing great!
Kayla
That sure is an adorable swimsuit-I simply love it.
ReplyDeleteAs for where I get my suits-a lot are juicy couture (nordy or nordy rack), a
couple are vintage, a bunch are from anthropologie, a moschino one from NYC,
also a couple from shabby apple and some other random places!!!
Good luck finding some cute suits!!! And have fun on your cruise! We want to
go on a cruise soon-we haven't been on one in years!
Layla--you guys should come too!! We've been trying to find people to go! :)
ReplyDeleteSo much fun stuff coming up for you guys! I seriously can't believe Maxson is almost one! Time is flying by! And an under the sea theme would be adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhen is the cruise??? Austin leaves for the summer the beginning of April---it probably isn't before then huh?
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, dang it. i forgot you guys are moving again this year. it's april 23-may 1. shoot!
ReplyDeleteUnder the sea is a way cute theme! I was thinking about doing that too...or maybe a circus theme! That swimsuit is cute too! I'm on the hunt to find some cuter one pieces.
ReplyDelete