2/21/11

My New Favorite Make-Up Item

So I have a confession. I LOVE MAKE-UP. I love doing people's make-up, doing my own make-up, and buying make-up. I'm always on the prowl for the next must have make-up item. And guess what? I've found THE BEST LIP GLOSS. EVER. What's even more exciting is that it's super cheap! It's from the new CoverGirl NatureLux line..it's their GlossBalm collection. Oh Em Gee. It feels like putting on chapstick, but it looks like a really pretty lipgloss. It stays on well and makes your lips super soft! Icing on the cake: it has SPF 15. Seriously, go buy some. This coming from a girl that is a strict department store make-up girl. It rocks. Okay, off my pedestal.



kayla

3 comments:

  1. I always love a great make-up suggestion! Thanks for sharing; I can't wait to try it out! Hope you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know very much about make-up, so thanks for sharing haha! I'll take all the advice I can get! =] Do you have a suggestion on which color to choose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the "pinot" color. it's like a sheer purply color...but they have lots of good ones!

    ReplyDelete