3/30/11

DISNEYLAND!

This past Sunday, Maxson and I flew to California to meet my family at DISNEYLAND! We had such a blast, let me tell you. We got there at about 9:30 AM and went non-stop until 11 PM! It was crazy fun because at Disneyland there are tons of rides with no height requirements, so Maxson got to ride some rides with us!!

Maxson got his very own Mickey ears and looked SO CUTE in them! He loved getting to spend time with his grandma...and grandma sure liked spending time with him!

This is Maxson and I waiting to get on Pirates of the Caribbean...Matt couldn't believe I took Maxson on it with me because there are two little drops...but he wasn't scared! and there was no height limit so he was fine! and he wasn't scared at all of the pirates... I think he's too little to understand that skeletons are dead people...


For lunch, we went to Ariel's Grotto...a delicious restaurant where all the princesses come to YOU! it was so fun. My niece {she's actually my cousin, but feels more like a niece so that's what I call her} is almost 4 and about died for all the princesses. She was blowing them kisses and chatting up a storm with them. Maxson just wanted to flirt with all the pretty ladies :)

Maxson in his prince charming crown! He's my little prince! :)

This is me doing my "princess wave" with my crown. Am I such a little kid or what? ha!


The very first ride Maxson has EVER gone on! it was flick's lift at the bug's land in california adventure. it was a good one to ease him into it! :)

Maxson was such a lucky boy to get to spend time with BOTH grandma's! On the left is my mom, on the right is Matt's mom.

And I just want to give a special shout-out to my mom who made this trip possible! I almost didn't go because airfare was $400 {for one day, it wasn't worth it to spend that much!} but my mom surprised me and used her airline miles to get me a ticket. It was so SWEET and greatly appreciated. I was having serious family withdrawals and it was great getting to spend such a special day with them.

Kayla

3 comments:

  1. Kinda jealous...BUT so happy for all of you enjoying the boy and the sun.
    Thanks for posting the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What a sweet mama you have. =] I love all of the pictures! Maxson is adorable as usual. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you called me today I was going to ask you how it was, and then we got talking about other stuff and got off before I remembered to ask! You'll have to tell me more about it tomorrow :)

    Looks like you both had tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete