For those of you who don't know already, I have the cutest little coton puppy in the universe. We've had him for 6 months now, and he's brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! He's fluffier than you could ever imagine, spunky, playful, obedient, and above all, so silly. I LOVE watching Maxson play with his best friend, Nimbus. Something about having a pet just completes a home. Have you ever heard of a coton (short for coton de tulear)? They are so sweet! They have plush, white, soft hair that is hypoallergenic and doesn't shed. They are "alert dogs"..he barks at things he thinks are sketchy...his favorite things to bark at lately are the construction workers building a house next door. But, as ferocious as he likes to be with strange men, he is a big chicken. He HATES the vacuum. He gets separation anxiety when I leave him..so mostly he follows me around the house to make sure I'm okay. They are hearding dogs, and Grandpa Collins has chickens. Nimbus LOVES going over there and chasing the chickens around the backyard, making them go where he wants them to go.

I just really love this silly puppy. Isn't he so cute!?
Kayla
No comments:
Post a Comment