
Time flies when you're exhausted, apparently. Our sweet baby girl is already a MONTH OLD today! She is just the cutest thing, we love her to pieces. Some things you should know {and I don't want to forget} about our baby girl at one month old: *She has the chubbiest little cheeks that get kissed to death all day long by me, daddy, and brother. *She smiles and coos and when she does I melt. *She's a tough little thing...she's taken more than one train to the head, unfortunately {we're working on that :/} with barely a complaint. Younger siblings, I've decided, just have to be born tough to make it! *She eats every 2-3 hours on the dot. No meals skipped. And 3-4 hours at night. Once, she gave me a FIVE HOUR chunk of time. It was blissful. *She's basically my little barbie. I'm loving putting her in all her cute clothes and headbands, even if no one will see her in them. Yesterday, I put her in a pink tutu her grandma Teresa got her for christmas. We about died. *Shestill looks a lot like her brother, but they aren't identical anymore. She's getting her own little identity. Now for some pictures!

(Maxson at one month, so you can compare)
I hope time slows down a little...this month went by too fast! I'm enjoying having a newborn around again, they are so cuddly and needy and they add such a sweet spirit to the house. :)
It's so fun to read about Azalea, especially because Eleanor is just right behind her in age. I feel like I am getting a glimpse of what is to come. She is so gorgeous!! =D
ReplyDeleteWow, she's really putting on the chubs! And they do look a lot alike, but uniquely different, too. I do the same with Maylee and dress her in cute outfits even if nobody sees but our family! Girls are fun, aren't they?!
ReplyDelete