When Maxson was a newborn, we were whisked away to DC for the summer for Matt's job. I was often alone in our apartment all day, not knowing anyone, and had nothing to do but admire my precious baby and take a million pictures of him. Only now am I realizing I have pretty much NO pictures of us together when he was really little. So, this afternoon, I decided I would take advantage of my hair and make-up being done {a rare occurrence, lately} and take a few pictures of Azalea and I together.

This is the position you will find us in most of the day. My little girl LOVES snuggling... and HATES being set down. Thank goodness for my moby wrap so I can still get things done and play with her big brother!

she's sooo gorgeous. I can't believe I made her.

I love the look on her face on this one.
Hope you enjoyed our little photo shoot!
Kayla
You are both so gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThese are SO great!! Now that I think about it, I am never in any of the pictures I take of Eleanor either, I need to fix that. You two are just the cutest!
ReplyDelete