Full Disclaimer:
You are about to be bombarded with pictures.
Enjoy.
Azalea Maelynn
5 1/2 months old.
I love this smile.
I love it even more that it comes instantly when I say, "Hi, Zellie!"
{she could be mid meltdown, and if I say "Hi Zellie!", she stops for a second to smile}
She's getting good at tummy time! Almost starting to scoot forward...
...although I have to be vigilant about watching her, because Maxson likes to come over and
"pat, pat, pat" her back, which usually turns into an attempted piggy-back ride.
"Zellie, kay-yans! Zellie color!"
"hehe Zellie kay-yans!"
{he was very excited to share his crayons.}
Hey mom, what's that big thing in front of your face?
Nevermind, Mickey just came on the TV...
Bright eyes!
She has the biggest, prettiest eyes ever.
{actually, both my babes have incredible eyes...although I'm somewhat biased.}
Feeling her new tooth with her tongue. She has 2 now!
I am so happy to have an SLR camera now to be able to take better pictures! Thanks, Matt for my awesome mothers day gift! Hope you enjoyed the photo overload :)
Kayla
Kayla, adorable, adorable, adorable! Maxson is a mini-Matt! And yes, I must agree: GORGEOUS eyes. Cute photos. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! And are you getting used to the camera yet?? I finally had to sit down with the manual because I had no clue how it all worked! Ha
ReplyDeleteCute, cute kiddos! Zellie is growing up way too fast, and passing Kylor by storm, 2 teeth?? My goodness! :) Hope you are doing well in Cali!
ReplyDelete