6/13/12

The Zoo.

A couple of weeks ago, I was able to talk Matt into taking a day off so we could head to the San Diego Zoo for some family time. We had a blast! Here are some highlights:

"Maxson, we're going to the zoo to see the elephants!"
{his response was this face.}


Maxson loved the gorillas. He kept going, "hi, ri-yaa!" 


This gorilla was just hanging out against the glass. Here's Matt giving him a nice back rub...

I LOVE orangutans. This guy was super comfy.





Maxson's favorite. The elephants! 
{cue the "eeeeeeeee!" elephant sound that he makes}

The San Diego zoo is so enormous we didn't even see half of it! 
We will definitely have to come back.

Zellie was there too! 
Unfortunately, this was the only pic we got of her at the zoo. Bad mom award.


After the zoo, we headed to the Carlsbad beach for some fish and chips and scenery!
{yeah, this girl has some chubby legs. it's so adorable.}

Love this shot of all of us. Our first family photo with just us four. 
I wish everyday were this good!


No comments:

Post a Comment