1/20/13
Zellie Walks!
I know I've been so lame at updating this these last few months...I've just barely gotten back into the swing of things after our big move up to Seattle. I have a few things I need to post about, including Zellie's first birthday and our latest family pictures, but for now, I want to share a video I never posted which captures our Zellie girl's FIRST STEPS!! Shortly after this was recorded, she decided she was an expert and took off. She is now a full-blown toddler, walking and running around the house like crazy. This has come as a welcome change for Maxson, who now enjoys playing "get me!" with Zellie...which is basically their version of tag. It's so sweet seeing them grow closer as siblings and best friends. I'm having so much fun with this stage, but for the love of pete, can time slow down please? My littles are growing up WAY. TOO. FAST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment