Now, that being said, an update. I am now 35 weeks pregnant! yikes. I can't believe how fast it's gone up to this point. I hope time continues to move as quickly as it has until the little guy gets here. We are SO SO SO excited for Maxson to come. I'm definitely to that "uncomfortable stage" as everyone keeps calling it (as if there's a COMFORTABLE stage of pregnancy haha) and I feel ready to hold him in my arms instead of my belly. I think about what he's going to look like all the time and I can't wait to be able to see for myself!! I've been having tons of contractions--like 3 or so an hour--so he just might come early. {Is it bad to admit that I kind of wish he comes early, since the doctor told me Maxson is about 7 pounds right now, with 5 weeks till my due date? I'm feeling really nervous about delivering a monster baby...}
Matt officially leaves for the summer in 3 weeks. I can't even put into words how sad this day is going to be! I have to sit at home, anxiously waiting for the baby to come, all the while missing my darling husband terribly. I wish I could go with him! It feels wrong to be separated this close to the birth of our first child. Ugh I get teary eyed just thinking about it. Everyone keeps saying "there's no convenient time to have a baby"...but I just can't help but think that there are definitely MORE convenient times, lol!
Anyways, now that I've been inspired to blog more, I need tips on making it cute! And hopefully I'll keep it more updated as we get closer and closer to baby's arrival! :)
How sad that you and Matt must separate at such an exciting time! I'm sure all will be well, though.
ReplyDeleteI hope Maxson comes early, too!!!! He's going to be big! And I felt those exact same feelings... wanting to know what he'll look like, wanting to hold him in your arms instead of belly...etc.