3/22/11

GIVEAWAY!

Okay, so I am feeling a little CRAZY and feel like doing a giveaway on my blog! Remember this post about my new favorite lip gloss? Well, I decided that I love it so much that I am going to GIVE ONE AWAY. That's right. Wanna win? Of COURSE you do! Here's how to enter: become a follower of my blog, on the right side of the page. Then, leave a comment on why you want to win! Already a follower? Just leave a comment saying you already are one, and also why you want to win! You can enter as many times as you want. I will stop counting entries on wednesday night at midnight, and pick a winner randomly. Then, on Thursday, I will announce the winner and ask for your info! Hooray! I hope you're excited. This is going to be fun!

Kayla

8 comments:

  1. i want one! i read that blog and thought about trying it but i'm poor.

    i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a follower! AND i think i need this lip gloss because Utah's dry and my lips need some moisture. : ) pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow! and my lips could use a little surge of moisture...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pick me because i LOVE your family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pick me because last time I won I took you with me : ) so maybe i'll share my lip gloss with you too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pick me because I desperately need help in the make up department! A little blemish cover up, mascara and blush is all I know how to do. HELP

    ReplyDelete